2020 1st Conference on Internet of Things and Embedded Intelligence (CITEI 2020) is a premier international academic conference organized and hosted by the Embedded Systems and Power Electronics Research Group (ESPERG), Communication Network and Information Security (COMNETS) and Data Science & Intelligence Systems Research Group (DSIS) in collaboration with Universitas Ahmad Dahlan and Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science (IAES). This year’s theme of conference is “Making the Industrial Internet of Things to New Heights and Machines More Intelligent with Artificial Intelligence”. This conference will be held in Yogyakarta, Indonesia on July 29-30, 2020.CITEI 2020 will target a wide spectrum of the state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to IoT, Smart Cities & Big Data Analytics, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Systems, High Speed Communications Systems, Embedded Systems and Cybersecurity, to attract a large number of high-quality submissions and stimulate the cutting-edge research discussions among many academic pioneering researchers/scientists and industrial engineers/leaders from all around the world. This makes the CITEI conference one of the publication venues with very high visibility and impact in Computers, Robotics and Communications areas. Prospective authors are invited to submit their original technical papers-up to 6 pages of length, using the EDAS link: https://edas.info/N27031 to various CITEI 2020 tracks. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. Best Papers Award will be presented after the conference held.
All presented papers in this conference (after extension & revisions based upon feedback at the conference) will be published in one of the Scopus indexed journals below:
– Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (IJEECS)
– IAES International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJ-AI)
– International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE)
Submission is closed !!
Thanks for your participation see you on event
This Conference is my passion
Deadline for paper submission:
Feb 20, 2020 Mar 15, 2020 (Extended)
Accepted Notification: Apr 5, 2020
Early Registration Due: Apr 27, 2020
Registration Due: May 27, 2020
Camera Ready Due: May 27, 2020
Conference Date : Jul 29-30, 2020
- Quick link to the online submission system is through https://edas.info/N27031
- All papers must be submitted as MS Word file format (with template click here) between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables and references.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the given templates. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- The author name, affiliation and Email contact address should be clearly specified in the full paper.
- Please note that the standard total page number for each paper is between 4 to 6 pages, any additional page will be charge USD45 per page.
- The official language is English (Please make sure proof-reading of English language is conducted and if necessary submit to native English checker before submitting to us. Papers may rejected due to language problem).
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and selected based on their originality, contribution, relevance and clarity of presentation.
In order to cover part of the publication cost, each accepted paper is charged: USD 265. This charge is for the first 8 pages, and if any published manuscript over 8 pages will incur extra charges USD45 per page.
AUTHOR IS ENOUGH PAY JOURNAL PUBLICATION FEE, WITHOUT CONFERENCE FEE.
VENUE AND CONTACT
Sahid Jaya Yogyakarta Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Lab of Microcontroller and Embedded Systems
5th Floor, 2nd Building, 4th Campus of Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Ahmad Yani st. (Southern Ring Road), Tamanan, Banguntapan, Bantul, Yogyakarta
+62 878 3954 1893 (Mr. Hendril)