Submit your camera ready paper strictly adhere the guide of authors (http://bit.ly/template-citei2020) before May 25, 2020. AUTHOR IS ENOUGH to PAY JOURNAL PUBLICATION FEE only, WITHOUT CONFERENCE FEE. We strongly advise that you USE ALL THE TIME ALLOCATED to write-up and ensure that your final paper perfectly and strictly adhere the guide of authors and consider carefully the reviewers/editor’s comments.
NOTE: Failing to do proper preparing final paper may lead to the rejection of your paper.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) in many countries, CITEI committee have make a decision that your attending for direct oral presentation is not required. We hope that we can attend and meet for discussion by oral presentation in future event (in the 2nd CITEI 2021). However, you should prepare a video presentation for your paper, and upload it to YouTube (or other sites), and inform us your video link (to email: email@example.com, cc: firstname.lastname@example.org). State in your video that it is your presentation for “2020 1st Conference on Internet of Things and Embedded Intelligence (CITEI 2020)”.
Then, your paper will be selected for possible publication in one of the Scopus indexed journals below (further review and minor revisions may be required):
- Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (IJEECS)
- IAES International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJ-AI)
- International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE)
It is obvious that this is a special case and it is the reason that you MUST prepare your FINAL PAPER seriously to fullfil as a Scopus indexed journal article standard (NOT ONLY as a conference paper).
Just for your information, we received many paper submissions, which are all peer-reviewed by vetted PC members and only high quality papers will be published. Please address the reviewers comments, appended below, and submit your camera ready paper adhere the guide of authors (http://bit.ly/template-citei2020) before May 25, 2020. The goal of your camera ready paper is to describe NOVEL TECHNICAL RESULTS. We will usually expect a minimum of 25 and 50 references (primarily to journal papers) for research/original and review paper respectively. Citations of textbooks should be used very rarely and citations to web pages should be avoided. All cited papers should be referenced within the body text of the manuscript. We strongly advise that you USE ALL THE TIME ALLOCATED to write-up and ensure that your final paper perfectly and strictly adhere the guide of authors and consider carefully the reviewers/editor’s comments. NOTE: Failing to do proper preparing final paper may lead to the rejection of your paper. If author have paid the publication fee, we will return it. It is important to maintain reputation and quality of this event and our journals.
IMPORTANT!! Please note that:
- A high quality paper MUST has:
- a clear statement of the problem the paper is addressing;
- the proposed solution(s); and
- results achieved.
- The paper title summarizes the main idea or ideas of your study (title is “summary” and “essence” of your paper). Title should be “encompassing” as well as “descriptive”. A good title contains the fewest possible words needed to adequately describe the content and/or purpose of your research paper. Rarely use abbreviations or acronyms unless they are commonly known.
For ORIGINAL RESEARCH PAPER type (should be presented with IMRaD model), there are four (4) types of novel technical results:
- An algorithm;
- A system construct: such as hardware design, software system, protocol, etc.; The main goal of your revised paper is to ensure that the next person who designs a system like yours doesn’t make the same mistakes and takes advantage of some of your best solutions. So make sure that the hard problems (and their solutions) are discussed and the non-obvious mistakes (and how to avoid them) are discussed;
- A performance evaluation: obtained through analyses, simulation or measurements; or
- A theory: consisting of a collection of theorems.
Your revised paper should focus on:
- Describing the results in sufficient details to establish their validity;
- Identifying the novel aspects of the results, i.e., what new knowledge is reported and what makes it non-obvious; and
- Identifying the significance of the results: what improvements and impact do they suggest. Number of minimum references for original research paper is 25 references (included minimum 20 recently journal articles within 5 years).
For REVIEW PAPER type, the paper should present a critical and constructive analysis of existing published literature in a field, through summary, classification, analysis and comparison. The function and goal of the review paper is:
- to organize literature;
- to evaluate literature;
- to identify patterns and trends in the literature;
- to synthesize literature; or
- to identify research gaps and recommend new research areas.
The structure of a review paper includes:
- Title – in this case does not indicate that it is a review article.
- Abstract – includes a description of subjects covered.
- Introduction includes a description of context (paragraph 1-3), motivation for review (paragraph 4, sentence 1) and defines the focus (paragraph 4, sentences 2-3)
- Body – structured by headings and subheadings
- Conclusion – states the implications of the findings and an identifies possible new research fields References (“Literature Review”) – organised by number in the order they were cited in the text. Number of minimum references for review paper is 50 references (included minimum 40 recent journal articles).
In order to cover part of the publication cost, each accepted paper is charged: USD 265 (~IDR 3900K). This charge is for the first 8 pages, and if any published manuscript over 8 pages will incur extra charges USD 45 (~IDR 660K) per page.
AUTHOR IS ENOUGH PAY JOURNAL PUBLICATION FEE, WITHOUT CONFERENCE FEE.